Score: 3.0, $6.60
Score: 3.0, $5.80
Score: 2.6, $5.30
Score: 3.0, $6.30
The WPD offers a wide selection of burgers with all the standards plus a few that needed explaining:
- The basic burgers come with mustard, ketchup and relish with cheese\bacon options.
- The Chili Burger has chili sauce on it.
- The Whistle Burger has chili, cheese, double bacon and onions (no lettuce or tomato).
- The Banquet Burger has lettuce, tomato, cheese and bacon.
- The Fatboy is a banquet minus the bacon.
- The Chili Box Burger is a chili burger buried in chili.
Finally, a couple of burgerettes had the bacon burger. “The patty looked like a frozen burger patty and kind of tasted like one as well but the bacon was nice and crispy” said Mireille. Dani wrote “Patty looks like it was preformed and frozen. It tastes okay, but no noticeable spicing. This was just a run-of-the-mill burger.”
A wonderful feature of the WPD is that it shares the parking lot with a DQ and as everyone knows, burgers should always be followed up with ice-cream. A few folks opted for a strawberry cheesecake flavoured mini-Blizzard. All’s well, that ends well!